Modern Day Warriors (MDWs) Preview

Get skills that help you generate a 5 figure monthly income

DSCF8236

Date: Saturday, 16 April 2016 from 09:30 to 13:30

Location: Impact HUB - 128 Prinsep Street, Singapore 188655

 

The Modern Day Warrior (MDW) is a person with a fearless belief and determination to achieve goals in life. The average person uses only 40% of their potential at most. Discover how MDWs tap on the other 60% potential and how you can do it too! 

Make your life exciting and unleash the warrior in you! Join us for a powerful and inspirational talk! 

This seminar is free for everyone; so bring your friends along! 

Registration is now closed. See you at our next event!